- 325 g flour (half whole-wheat, half rye or spelt flour)
- 200 g sourdough starter
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 ml water
10-14 h (< 30 m
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until just incorporated, cover and leave overnight (8 – 12 hours).
- Feed the remaining sourdough starter with 100 g whole-wheat flour and 100 ml water. Stir, cover and leave in the fridge.
- Next day, place a cast-iron pot with lid in the oven, and crank it up to 260°C.
- Dust your work surface with a generous amount of white flour, and scoop the dough out of the bowl onto it.
- Sprinkle the dough with another generous amount of flour on top, and start folding it.
- Fold the dough into itself from all sides. Do this repeatedly until you’ve done at least two full circles.
- Dust a kitchen cloth with white flour and flip the dough upside-down onto it, so the smooth surface is facing upwards.
- Sprinkle with a bit more flower and cover with the cloth. Let it rest for 30 minutes, while the oven is preheating.
- Take the pot out of the oven, uncover, sprinkle with some white flour, and flip the dough upside-down, so that the smooth surface is facing downwards.
- Shake the pot a bit if the dough is not in the middle, to make a nice round loaf.
- Cover the pot and stick it in the oven for 30 minutes. Then uncover it, turn the oven off, and leave it in for another 10 minutes.
- Take the bread out of the pot, and place it on a grill for at least 30 minutes to cool down.
Gallery of √ 100 Rye sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ 100 Rye sourdough Bread Recipe
oster bread machine manual 4812 from oster bread machine recipe book , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 3-8 servings 2-3 Cups Flour 2 tablespoons Sugar 2 tablespoons Yeast 1/2 jug Warm water Half pot cooking oil Steps Put flour in the bowl, sugar and mix. Add yeast to the bowl and mix. Add warm to dry ingredients mix. Put tea towel […]
This Classic Pumpkin Bread is easy to make perfectly from pumpkin nut bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 eggs 1 1/3 cup sugar 1 tbsp almond extracts 1/2 cup chopped or slivered almonds 1 tbsp baking powder 1 tbsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2 cup flour 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp pumpkin spice 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp all spice 2 tbsp instant pumpkin spice […]
Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Cookie and Kate from healthy zucchini bread recipe applesauce , image source: cookieandkate.com Ingredients 3 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. baking powder 3 tsp. ground cinnamon 1 cup sugar 1 cup packed brown sugar 3 cups grated zucchini 3 large eggs at room temperature, beaten 1/2 cup canola oil 2 tsp. vanilla extract 1/4 […]