Amish Friendship Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from amish friendship bread recipes with pudding , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- Day old bread or rolls, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 Cup milk (dairy or nut)
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 dash all spice
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup)
- Find food storage container and fill with cubed bread. I used leftover rolls from my “Unexpected dinner rolls” recipe.
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, milk, and spices. Beat well and pour over top of bread. Seal lid and store in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Pour bread mixture into baking dish and bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Portion out and drizzle with syrup.
Gallery of √ Amish Friendship Bread Recipes with Pudding
Related Posts for √ Amish Friendship Bread Recipes with Pudding
Easy Homemade Garlic Bread Grandbaby Cakes from garlic bread recipes from scratch , image source: www.grandbaby-cakes.com Ingredients Pepperidge Farm white Italian bread 3 big garlic gloves About 7 good dashes of Thyme 1 tablespoon garlic powder 3/4 stick butter Steps 15 mins Take 3/4 of butter in a cup (not melted) put a few shakes of the thyme, […]
Chocolate Zucchini Bread That tastes more like Cake from chocolate zucchini bread recipe , image source: rainbowdelicious.com Ingredients 16 servings bread 2 large eggs 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup 1/2 cup agave nectar 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup cocoa powder 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour 1/2 […]
Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread Sandwiches from lasagna garlic bread recipe , image source: www.ohbiteit.com Ingredients 5 servings 1 Cookie Sheet French Bread Crust 1/4 Cup Melted Butter 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano 1/2 of a brick Mozzarella 5 Dollops of Ricotta Cheese 2 Cooked Lasagna 2 Cups Marinara Sauce Steps 30 mins Melt butter Add garlic and oregano to butter […]