Libum Roman Honey Cakes Eliot s Eats from ancient roman bread recipe , image source: eliotseats.com
- 2 (9 oz) cans of tuna
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/3 of a carrot
- 3/4 of medium onion
- 1 1/2 slices bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island
- 1/2 loosely packed TBS of lemon zest
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 TBS sugar
- 1/2 TBS granulated garlic
- Pinch salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 of shredded carrot
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1/4 TBS salt
- 1 TBS vinegar
- 1/2 TBS water
- Roma tomato
- Vietnamese Banh Mi
- Roman lettuce
- These are parts of the ingredients besides the seasoning that I put in my tuna salad.
- Chop finely celery, onion and carrots. Put in a bowl. Sprinkle pinch of salt and 2 pinches of sugar. Mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes to render moisture from the veggies.
- Drain the tuna. Grate the lemon zest. Juice 1/2 a lemon, but you will only need 1 TBS.
- Cut the carrot for pickles. In a bowl, put 1 TBS sugar, 1/4 TBS salt, 1 TBS vinegar, 1/2 TBS water. Mix well. Add carrots, mix well. Let rest while preparing for the tuna salad.
- Drain the veggies, squeeze out excess water, put in a mixing bowl. Squeeze excess water from tuna. Put into mixing bowl. Make bread crumbs using a food processor. Add into mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, Thousand Island, granulated garlic, 1/2 TBS sugar, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle some black pepper. Mix well. Taste. Add whatever is needed to your liking.
- Cut Bánh mi, open in half. Spread some mayonnaise on both sides. Put lettuce, tuna salad, slices of tomato (remember to sprinkle some salt and pepper on tomato), carrot pickles, and cilantro.
- Your Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese is ready! Hope you will like it!
Gallery of √ Ancient Roman Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Ancient Roman Bread Recipe
Easy Banana Bread Recipe Super Simple and Delicious from simply banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and […]
EASY Banana Bread Recipe moist & delicious I Heart from recipe for moist banana bread , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net Ingredients 2 Cups Flour 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda 1/2 Teaspoon Salt 1 Cup Sugar 1/2 Cup Milk 1/2 Cup Oil 3-4 Ripe Bananas 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract 2 Eggs 1 Cup Chocolate Chips and/or Nuts (Optional) Steps Stir together flour, baking powder, baking […]