Banana Cake Recipe from apple bread pudding recipe martha stewart , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 7 apples, peeled, cored, chopped into pieces
- 1 bag bread, i used multigrain bread, chopped into pieces
- 7 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp -1 tbspcinnamon powder
- pinch nutmeg
- 5 tbsp corn flour
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, mix well, add the chopped bread pieces and mix well.
- Take a baking pan, grease all the sides with butter, place the above made mixture onto the pan.
- In another bowl, add the chopped apples, brown sugar and corn flour, mix well.
- Pour the apple mixture on the top of the bread mixture in the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350, bake for 50 mins. Remove out and let it cool
- Enjoy a slice when ltr. You can reheat once again in microwave before eating.
Gallery of √ Apple Bread Pudding Recipe Martha Stewart
Related Posts for √ Apple Bread Pudding Recipe Martha Stewart
Easy No Yeast Bread That Anyone can Bake Life At The Zoo from bread recipe without yeast , image source: lifeatthezoo.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for […]
Glazed Apple Pie Streusel Banana Bread from apple banana bread recipe , image source: wholeandheavenlyoven.com Ingredients 3 servings Fresh 6 Ripe Bananas 1/2 cup Apple Sauce 3 Eggs 1 cup Butter Pantry 3 tbsp Vanilla Extract 4 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour 1 1/2 cup White Sugar 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar 3 tsp Baking Soda Steps 10 mins Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 3x […]
Deliciously Easy Egg and Cheese Overnight Breakfast from breakfast casserole recipes with bread , image source: stayingclosetohome.com Ingredients 9 servings 1/2 loaf Stale Thick bread 2 tbsp Butter- unsalted 1 Olive oil 1 each Small onion chopped 2 clove Garlic minced 1 lb Italian sausage 1 bunch Fresh basil chopped Salt and pepper 8 each Large Eggs 2 cup Whole milk 2 tsp Fresh Thyme […]