Apple Bread Pudding Recipe Southern Living from apple bread pudding recipe , image source: www.southernliving.com
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, mix well, add the chopped bread pieces and mix well.
- Take a baking pan, grease all the sides with butter, place the above made mixture onto the pan.
- In another bowl, add the chopped apples, brown sugar and corn flour, mix well.
- Pour the apple mixture on the top of the bread mixture in the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350, bake for 50 mins. Remove out and let it cool
- Enjoy a slice when ltr. You can reheat once again in microwave before eating.
Gallery of √ Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
Corn and Poblano Spoon Bread Recipe & Instructions from corn spoon bread recipe , image source: www.delmonte.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 pkg (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix 1/2 c. butter (1 stick), melted 3 eggs 1 can (14.75 oz) cream style corn 1 can (15 oz) sweet whole kernel corn, drained 1/2 tsp salt 1 c. sour cream Steps 45 mins […]
The Best Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread Recipe Gluten from whole grain bread recipe , image source: gluten-free-bread.org Ingredients -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm- 400 g Whole Wheat Flour 100 g White Flour 10 g Salt 5 g Dry Yeast 60 g Honey 400 g Warm Water (40C) -Quantities for Exterior- Vegetable Oil Spray Whole Wheat Flour Steps Preheat […]
Gluten Free Hearty Whole Grain Bread at Cooking Melangery from hearty whole grain bread recipe , image source: www.melangery.com Ingredients 1 serving 110 grams Golden Linhaça flour 110 grams rye flour 170 grams wheat flour 20 grams Linhaça seeds 20 grams sunflower seeds 20 grams oat 5 grams oat for garnish 400 ml warm water 4 grams baking powder 20 grams brown sugar 4 grams salt […]