Apple Fritter Bread from apple fritter bread recipe , image source: www.tastesoflizzyt.com
- Cinnamon Sugar :
- 1/3 Cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- For the bread :
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Cup butter- softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 &1/2 cups flour
- 1 &3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 milk
- 2 Apples peeled, cored, chopped . any kind mixed with 2 Tablespoons sugar & 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Creme glaze :
- 1/2 cup powered sugar
- 1-3 Tablespoon milk. depending on how thick you want your glaze
- Preheat oven to 350º loaf pan. Spray with non – stick spray.
- Mix Brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl. Beat white sugar and butter together using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs , one at a time until well blended. Add in vanilla extract. Combine flour and baking powder together in another bowl and add to creamed mixture. Stir until blended. Mix in into batter until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Add half the Apple mixture. Then half Brown sugar mixture.
- Pour remaining batter over Apple layer.top with remaining apple mixture then the sugar , cinnamon mixture.
- Lightly pat apples into batter. Swirl Brown sugar mixture through the Apples using a knife or spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven. Until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. About 50 – 60 minutes.
- To make glaze : mix powered sugar and milk together until well mixed. Let cool about 15 minutes before you drizzle with glaze.
Gallery of √ Apple Fritter Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Apple Fritter Bread Recipe
Recipes for Leftover Ham from leftover corn bread recipe , image source: cosmopolitancornbread.com Ingredients My Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1490085-buttermilk-corn-muffins 1/4 cup chopped roasted or canned green chilies, well drained (I used the fire roasted jalapeños leftover from our party) 4 cups shredded carnitas or pulled pork. If pork wasn’t cooked in a sauce, you can mix […]
Kirsten s Kitchen of vegan creations Vegan bread pudding from vegan bread pudding recipe , image source: kirstenskitchen.blogspot.com Ingredients 4 servings 1 cup vanille soy milk 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/4 maple syrup 1 medium baguette 2 tbsp cocoa 100 ml chocolate chips Steps 10 mins preheat the oven 350°F. mix warm soy milk with sugar and syrup pour the milk […]
betty crocker banana nut bread recipe from banana bread recipe betty crocker , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and mix […]