Easy Sourdough Artisan Bread Recipe from artisan sourdough bread recipe , image source: anoregoncottage.com
- 2 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt Flour
- 1/2 Cup Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour)
- 3/4 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Tsp Grape Molasses (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter
- 1 Cup Chilled water after boiling
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, spelt flour, black soybean flour, sea salt.
- Add grape molasses, sourdough starter and cooked quinoa (cool down to room temperature). Mix everything together and adding cold water (chilled boiling water) slowly while kneading the dough until smooth.
- Shape the dough into 2 loaves with seam side facing down on a floured baking sheet
- Allow the bread to rise for 4 to 12 hours. I find 6-hour is perfect for same-day baking.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F, bake bread with a hot water pan placed on the lower rack for 30 minutes. Cool down before slicing. Enjoy
Gallery of √ Artisan sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Artisan sourdough Bread Recipe
Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce lighter recipe recipe from betty crocker bread pudding recipe , image source: www.tablespoon.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps […]
Sourdough Honey Quinoa Bread Recipe from quinoa flour bread recipe , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 1/2 Cup Quinoa 1/2 Cup Oat Flour 1 Cup Cooked Black Beans 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped 1/2 Bell Pepper Finely Chopped 1/4 Cup Steamed Corn 1/2 Cup Mashed potatoes 1 tbs Garlic Powder 1 Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped 1 Tsp chili powder 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper to Taste Salt 1/4-1/2 Bread […]
My Great Grandmother famously made the very best Salt from salt rising bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 3 large baking potatoes 3 tbsp NOT DEgerminated yellow cornmeal 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 4 cup boiling water 2 cup warm milk 1 cup warm water 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 2 tbsp vegetable oil OR melted shortening 5 lb bag of bread […]