baked swai with panko bread crumbs from baked swai fish recipes bread crumbs , image source: recipepes.com
- nile fillet (or you can have any fish fillet)
- mayonnaise 4 tbsp. (low fat)
- half lemon juice
- dried oregano
- dried rosemary
- bread crumbs
- side vegetables: zuccini and green capsicum with olive oil
- Pat dry your fish fillet and put salt and pepper on both side.
- To prepare the dressing: mix the mayonnaise, lemon, dried oregano, dried rosemary, salt and pepper together.
- For the bread crumbs: i used the ready made biscottes multicereales and i just smash it using mortal and pestle. 😉. You can use any breadcrumbs available.
- Arrange the fish fillet in your baking pan and put the dressing on top of the fish.
- Add the breadcrumbs and then a drizzle of butter.
- For my side dish vegetables: i put some zuccini and green capsicum already dressed with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°f for 20 min and serve it with lemon lime and brown rice.
Gallery of √ Baked Swai Fish Recipes Bread Crumbs
Related Posts for √ Baked Swai Fish Recipes Bread Crumbs
Bread Machine Whole Wheat Bread Recipes CDKitchen from whole wheat bread recipe bread machine , image source: www.cdkitchen.com Ingredients 20 servings 1 3/4 cups Water 4 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Flower 1/3 cup Vital Wheat Gluten 3 tablespoons Honey 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt 2 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast Steps 180 mins Add water Add honey to water Add flour, gluten, and […]
How to make Hawaiian Sweet Bread from sweet bread dough recipe , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 16 servings Dough 1 cup 2% milk warmed to 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit 1 egg, slightly beaten 2 tbsp butter, softened 1/4 cup sugar 3 cup all-purpose flour 2 tsp active dry yeast – (standard yeast envelopes usually contain 2 & 1/4 tsp) Egg […]
Baked Potato Soup Panera Bread Copycat Recipe from panera bread potato soup recipes , image source: www.alyonascooking.com Ingredients 6 servings 4 tbsp Butter 4 medium Vadilia sweet onions 2 can Beef broth 1 cup Chicken broth 1 3/4 cup Water 3 tbsp Ketchup 3 tbsp Flour or Wondra 1 1/2 tsp Course ground black pepper 1 1/2 tsp Salt 1/4 tsp Dried thyme 1/4 tsp Garlic […]