Banana Blueberry Bread Recipe from banana blueberry bread recipe , image source: recipeland.com
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 stick Butter, softened plus save wrappers
- 1 pints blueberries/blackberries
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 bananas
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
1 hour 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sugar and butter with mixer till well blended. Add eggs, one at a time till well blended.
- Breaking off in pieces, add the bananas, buttermilk and vanilla till smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt slowly till all ingredients moistened (don’t overmuch at this point)
- With a spatula, fold in blueberries easy so as not to break them.
- Take the saved butter wrappers and grease two loaf pans with the butter residue.
- Pour batter evenly into both pans. Baking times vary. I would start checking at the 40 minute mark till toothpick comes out clean from batter (not blueberries).
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes before handling. then loosen sides of loaves from pans and place top side up on wire rack or dinner plate
- when completely cooled store in gallon food storage bags. Will last at room temp for up to 4 days, in fridge up to 10 days and freeze up to 3 months
- This recipe is very versatile you could add walnuts, replace blueberries with blackberries or dates.
Gallery of √ Banana Blueberry Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Blueberry Bread Recipe
Honey Beer Bread Recipe from recipe for beer bread , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com Ingredients 3 cups White whole wheat flour – 4 cloves Garlic 3 Tbsp Sugar 1 Tbsp Baking powder 1 tsp Salt 1 tsp Dried rosemary 1 tsp Dried thyme 1 tsp Dried oregano 1.5 cup Light beer 4 Tbsp Butter melted Steps Preheat the oven to 175 C.In a bowl whisk together […]
No Knead Bread Quick and Easy Crusty Artisan Bread Recipe from easy fast bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan. […]
Eighty Twenty 80 Black Bean Soup with Elk from panera bread black bean soup recipe , image source: www.eat8020.com Ingredients 1 can black beans – rinsed well & drained 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp granulated onion / onion powder 1 tsp dried cilantro 1 salt to taste 1 pepper to taste 1 cup bread crumbs 2 eggs 1 olive oil Steps […]