Healthy Banana Bread Pound Cake Recipe from banana bread cake recipe , image source: dessertswithbenefits.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar (but i used 1/2 cup for my case)
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed (if frozen before use the better)
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (i used 1/2 cup)
- Gather all your ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure the parchment is hanging over the sides of the loaf pan. This will help you easily remove the loaf after baking. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside. I don’t have loaf pan so had to substitute
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes until smooth. Whisk in the egg then add the mashed bananas and vanilla. Mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined. Careful not to over mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 55-65 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Tip: to keep it moist, wrap with aluminium foil and store in fridge 😊😊
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Cake Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Cake Recipe
Balsamic Bread Dip DISTILLERY 9 from bread dipping oil recipe balsamic , image source: distillery9.com Ingredients 1 serving 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning 1 teaspoon pepper Steps 5 mins Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and stir. Serve with whole wheat bread and enjoy!
Lemon Zucchini Bread from lemon zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.alattefood.com Ingredients for the bread: 2 cup all purpose flour 1/4 tsp salt 2 tsp baking powder 2 large eggs 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best) 1/2 cup 1% milk (any milk will do) 1 tsp lemon zest ( fresh is best) […]
Cranberry Tea Bread from martha stewart bread recipe , image source: www.marthastewart.com Ingredients 4 servings 1 lb Ground turkey 1 oz Thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped (1/4 cup) 1/2 Onion, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup) 1 Garlic clove, minced 3/4 Bread crumbs 1 pinch Coarse salt and pepper 1 large egg 1 tbsp Finely chopped fresh sage 1 tsp Finely grated lemon zest Steps […]