Banana Bread Cookies Recipe FBCookieSwap The Rebel Chick from banana bread cookies recipe , image source: therebelchick.com
- 2 large spotty bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Scoop them onto the prepared baking tray, then flatten and shape them into cookies (these won’t spread in the oven, so you can place them fairly close together). Bake for 12-14 minutes, until they begin to turn golden brown and are set.
- Let them cool completely on a wire rack. To store, keep them in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Cookies Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Cookies Recipe
La Lechera Day of the Dead Bread pan de muertos from day of the dead bread recipe , image source: www.hispanaglobal.net Ingredients 2 slice loaf bread 1 almonds cut it half 1 raspberry or strawberry jam 1 peanut butter 1 melted butter Steps flatten the bread using rolling pin mold hands and cut draw some line spread some butter nd […]
Ezekiel Bread Recipe from recipes for ezekiel bread , image source: urbansimplicity.net Ingredients 1-serving 1 bread Slice of ezekiel olive oil 1/4 red pepper , sliced very thin 1/2 avocado a few parsley leaves herbes de provence salt Steps Drizzle the bread with olive oil Toast the bread until golden brown Meanwhile, slice the red pepper thin and halve […]
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread A Spicy Perspective from pull apart bread recipe , image source: www.aspicyperspective.com Ingredients 1 Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough 2 Tbsp Olive Oil 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter 6 Cloves Garlic, minced 1 tsp Italian Seasoning 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed Steps Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and […]