Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread recipe from Betty Crocker from banana bread easy recipe , image source: www.bettycrocker.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Easy Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Easy Recipe
52 Ways to Cook Better Than HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS Bread from hawaiian bread recipe for bread machine , image source: erecipecards.blogspot.com Ingredients 1/2 cup pineapple juice 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted 1/2 tsp fine salt 6 tbsp granulated sugar 2 eggs, beaten 4 1/2 cup bread flour 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast ( can use packet of rapid […]
Simple healthy banana bread recipe with Greek Yogurt from easy banana bread recipe with oil , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 2 cup purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more 1 egg 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead 3 ripe banana (smash it) 2 tbsp almond […]
Classic Bread Stuffing Recipe Simple Delicious from basic bread stuffing recipe , image source: hellolittlehome.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 12oz.- bag of bread cubes 1 cup celery (diced) 1 medium onion (chopped) 2 4oz. sticks butter ( melted) 3 medium potatoed peeled- chopped- cooked 1 tbsp chopped parsley or dried 2 tbsp sage 1 salt & pepper to taste Steps 30 mins Turn […]