Healthy Banana Bread Muffins with Walnuts from banana bread muffin recipe , image source: www.loveandzest.com
I got 2 batches
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flower
- 1 cup all purpose flower
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 4 blended overripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl.
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth.
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth.
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy.
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It’s also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Muffin Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Muffin Recipe
Gluten Free Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe from old fashioned bread pudding recipe , image source: glutenfreeeasily.com Ingredients 16 portions 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread) 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!) 1 egg, beaten 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags) Sugar (to sprinkle at the end) Steps […]
DUTCH APPLE BREAD Butter with a Side of Bread from apple bread recipe with fresh apples , image source: butterwithasideofbread.com Ingredients Cinnamon Sugar : 1/3 Cup light brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon For the bread : 2/3 cup white sugar 1/2 Cup butter- softened 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 &1/2 cups flour 1 &3/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 milk 2 Apples […]
Easy Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bread The Seasoned Mom from lemon poppy seed bread recipe , image source: www.theseasonedmom.com Ingredients 3-4 servings 500 grams flour 15 grams yeast 15 grams poppy seeds 20 ml oil 1 tablespoon sugar 1 Pinch salt 20 grams lemon zest 3-4 tablespoon Mixed fruit jam Steps 30 minutes Mix all ingredients except jam with warm water to a […]