Banana Bread from banana bread recipe brown sugar , image source: www.yummly.com
- 4 Over ripe bananas
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter until softened in the microwave.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter together in a medium bowl. Combine.
- Add in bananas and mash until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes then enjoy.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe Brown Sugar
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe Brown Sugar
1000 images about Tastefully Simple Recipes YUM on from beer bread recipe tastefully simple , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 box Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread 13 oz Your favourite beer or pop 1 1/2 tbsp Butter (melted) Pampered Chef Products you will need 1 Brownie pan Steps Preheat oven to 375° Prepare bread as directed on box. Spoon […]
Delicious Indian Fried Bread Recipe from indian fry bread recipe easy , image source: www.thespruce.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 slice bread 400 grams gram flour 1 Green chutney or any green chilly sauce 1 tomato sauce 1 oil for deep frying 1 salt to taste 1/4 tsp garam masala 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder Steps 10 mins Add salt,garam masala and cumin powder […]
LIVING IN THE 513 Do you love Panera Shortbread Cookies from panera bread cookie recipe , image source: livinginthe513.blogspot.com Ingredients 2 large spotty bananas, mashed 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with […]