Perfect Banana Bread moist just sweet enough & so easy from banana bread recipe easy , image source: bakingamoment.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe Easy
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe Easy
Panettone Bread Pudding from pannetone bread pudding recipe , image source: aalifemoment.com Ingredients 1 loaf cinnamon bread, cubed 4 cups milk 4 eggs beaten 1/3 cup sugar Splash vanilla 1 cup raisins, optional 1/2 stick butter, melted 1/4 cup brown sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, […]
BEST Homemade Garlic Bread from garlic bread recipe easy , image source: www.momendeavors.com Ingredients 1 loaf frozen garlic bread 1 can tomato sauce (8oz) 1 tsp oregeno 1 tsp parsley 1 tsp basil 1/2 tbsp garlic powder 1 tbsp honey Pepperoni Mozzarella cheese Grated Parmesan cheese Steps Preheat oven to 425°F Lay parted garlic bread loafs on ungreased baking sheet In a […]
Flavors by Four Beer Bread and Creamy Herb Dip from beer bread dip recipe , image source: flavorsbyfour.blogspot.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded 1 tbsp flour 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard 3/4 cup beer 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce 1 dash cayenne, smoked paprika, white/black pepper, etc. (optional) 1 Crumbled bacon and/or chopped green onions (optional) 1 clove garlic 1 Your […]