EpiCurious Generations Banana Bread Revisited Healthy from banana bread recipe epicurious , image source: www.epicuriousgenerations.com
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 pieces bread roughly chopped into small cubes
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 banana cut into small pieces
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes.
- In another large bowl, mix the egg with Nutella.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir.
- Lightly grease the muffin cups. Scoop the mixture into the cups. Air fry at 340F (170C) for 8-10 minutes until the top is crisp.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe Epicurious
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe Epicurious
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins To her as Family from recipes for banana bread muffins , image source: togetherasfamily.com Ingredients 2-3 ripe bananas 1/3 cup melted butter 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 3/4 cup sugar 1 large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white) 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (I used GF flour) Steps Preheat oven to […]
Bread Pudding from pioneer woman bread pudding recipe , image source: thepioneerwoman.com Ingredients 2 large eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/3 cup heavy cream 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup white sugar 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package) 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up Steps In a bowl combine : […]
Mennonite Recipe for Banana Nut Bread from recipes for banana nut bread , image source: findingharmonyblog.com Ingredients Bread 1-1/2 cups almond flour 1 cup coconut flour 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1/4 cup sour cream 3 ripe bananas 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 teaspoons baking soda 2/3 cup honey Whole Nuts 1/2 cup walnuts 1 cup cashew nuts Spices 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground […]