99 best Recipes Bread Machine Recipes images on Pinterest from banana bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 100 grams Unsalted butter
- 30 grams Sugar
- 2 Beaten eggs
- 200 grams Pancake mix
- 2 Bananas
- 60 grams Chocolate (Chocolate bar or chips)
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature, and cut into small pieces. Slice the banana into bite-sized pieces.
- Break the chocolate bar into small 1 cm cubes. (Adjust the amount of chocolate or chocolate chips to your liking.)
- Put the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed. (Butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana, chocolate.)
- Choose the “cake” setting, and press start.
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press the start button again.
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it’s finished. Cool on a rack and it’s done!!
- When it has cooled down, wrap in plastic wrap to store.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
10 Best Date Nut Bread Molasses Recipes from recipes for date nut bread , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cup chopped dates 4 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 cup buttermilk 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 […]
42 Mouthwatering Pull Apart Recipes Listotic Easy Recipes from pull apart monkey bread recipe , image source: www.listotic.com Ingredients 2 cans Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits 2 cups mozzarella cheese 3 tbsp olive oil 1/4 cup pepperoni cut them in half 1 tsp parsley flakes 1 tsp oregano 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes *optional* 2 cloves garlic minced Sever with pizza sauce or marinara sauce […]
Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread Recipes — Dishmaps from pepperoni pizza bread recipe , image source: dishmaps.com Ingredients Bread slices 6 Cheese slices 6 10 Olives 2 tablespoon Barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon Ketchup 1 tablespoon Garlic powder 5 tablespoons Onions chopped Capsicum chopped 5 table spoons Red chilli flakes (to taste) Oregano to sprinkle Steps Take bread slices and spread a […]