The Most Moist Banana Bread with a Sour Cream Chocolate Glaze from banana bread recipe from scratch , image source: fromscratchmostly.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe From Scratch
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe From Scratch
Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe from banana bread recipe with frozen bananas , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1/2 cup softened butter 2-3 bananas 2 eggs 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 cups flour Splash vanilla extract Chocolate chips/nuts/raisins whatever your heart wants❤️ Steps First combine – eggs, bananas, & butter Once the first step is mixed well add in baking […]
Heavenly Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bread Recipe Knick of Time from lemon poppyseed bread recipe , image source: knickoftime.net Ingredients 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 cups sugar Zest from 2 lemons 3 large eggs 1 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups grated zucchini For the glaze: […]
Budin de Pan Recipe A Traditional Puerto Rican White from puerto rican bread pudding recipe , image source: honeymoonalways.com Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on […]