Aloha Hawaiian Banana Bread Recipe food from banana bread recipe hawaii , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 5 browned bananas
- 1 stick unsalted real butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon sour cream
- .5 cup ground pecans
- .5 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups flour
- .5 teaspoon salt
- .5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
1 hour 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350. In electric mixer combine: softened butter, eggs, sour cream,1 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons honey.
- In separate bowl sift together: salt, baking soda and flour.
- Mash bananas put aside.
- In a small bowl add cinnamon,1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Mix together. This will be used to garnish the top of bread mixture once poured in bread pan.
- Add flour mixture and ground pecans to the electric mixer. Once blended, add mashed bananas.
- Pour into bread pan. Add cinnamon mixture to top of batter.
- Place in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear. Cover top of bread with honey. Allow 1 hour to rest in pan prior to removing.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe Hawaii
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe Hawaii
low carb grain free chocolate chip cookie bread from low carb bread recipe , image source: purelytwins.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 100 ml Flax Seed Flour 100 ml Sunflower Seeds 250 ml Almond Flour 100 ml Psyillium 10 ml Baking Powder 5 ml Salt 1 pinch Xylotol/Sugar Wet Ingredients 250 ml Full Fat Yoghurt 5 Whole Eggs Optional Extras – pick and choose to taste […]
Sweet Hawaiian Bread – SO SIMPLE from dessert bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 200 grams Cream cheese 2 Eggs 20 grams Cake flour 60 grams Sugar 20 grams Margarine 2 tbsp Skim milk 50 ml Water 1 tsp Lemon juice Steps Preparation: Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, and knead with a spoon etc. Dissolve the skim milk in […]
Knit e Pearl ion Zucchini Nut Bread from zucchini nut bread recipe , image source: knitonepearlonion.blogspot.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to […]