High Altitude Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips from banana bread recipe high altitude , image source: cbroyhill.tumblr.com
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 each eggs
- 4 each very ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- combine butter, eggs, sugar, and mashed bananas in bowl.
- combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in another bowl.
- mix wet and dry ingredients together until well blended.
- you can add optional ingredients (chopped nuts, dried fruit, and/or chocolate chips), stir in about 1/2 cup here.
- pour dough into one greased 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- bake at 350°F for 50 min, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- let bread cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- enjoy hot or cold.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe High Altitude
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe High Altitude
Breadworld Instant Yeast Recipes from recipes for oatmeal bread , image source: dandkmotorsports.com Ingredients 1 and 1/2 cups flour 1 cup oats 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon Baking soda 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 egg 3/4 cup Milk 1/3 cup oil 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1/2 teaspoon salt Vanilla essence 1 cup smashed banana Steps Beat the egg, banana, sugar, oil and milk in a wide […]
Recipe Panera Bread s turkey chili California Cookbook from panera bread chili recipe , image source: recipes.latimes.com Cut one head of broccoli into bite size florets and the second head of broccoli mince it so its very fine, so you always get a bite of broccoli when your eating. Grate the carrots and add both […]
Easy Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe from easy cinnamon bread recipe , image source: julieblanner.com Ingredients 3 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls 1 cup brown sugar 1 8 oz cream cheese cut into 24 small cubes 1/2 cup butter Steps Preheat oven to 350 dregrees. Spray a bundt or tube pan lightly with cooking spray. Cut your block of cream cheese […]