High Altitude Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips from banana bread recipe high altitude , image source: cbroyhill.tumblr.com
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 each eggs
- 4 each very ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- combine butter, eggs, sugar, and mashed bananas in bowl.
- combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in another bowl.
- mix wet and dry ingredients together until well blended.
- you can add optional ingredients (chopped nuts, dried fruit, and/or chocolate chips), stir in about 1/2 cup here.
- pour dough into one greased 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- bake at 350°F for 50 min, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- let bread cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- enjoy hot or cold.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe High Altitude
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe High Altitude
French Bread by Bread Machine Recipe by Lynne CookEat from basic bread machine recipes , image source: cookeatshare.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water 1/2 cup milk 2 tablespoon brown sugar 2 tablespoon maple syrup 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon butter 3 cup white flour 1 cup dark rye flour 2 teaspoon dry active yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the bread machine Set the […]
bread dipping oil recipe sun dried tomatoes from bread dipping oil recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 servings Fried Zucchini 1 peanut oil 3 large zucchini 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley leaves 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes 2 pinch of salt and fresely ground black pepper […]
Sweet Challah Bread For Beginners And Experts Recipe from sweet challah bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 5 lbs high gluten flour 1 cold + 3 hot c water 1 c sugar 1/2 c honey 4 tsp salt 1/2 c oil 4 eggs 3 oz yeast Steps Dissolve yeast in a cup of warm water (which will become your cup of cold […]