Gluten Free Low Fat Banana Bread Muffins [No Sugar Added] from banana bread recipe no sugar , image source: www.sugarfreemom.com
- 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini choco chips or dried cranberry (optional)
- sliced almond for decoration on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F/175º C. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix. Stir in the eggs.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. (I usually sift them all together to avoid some bitter clump)
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain. Fold in choco chips/dried cranberry if you use them.
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with sliced almond and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Made this banana bread so many times, it is just yummy, easy and healthy 😋 keep them in the fridge and they will stay moist.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe No Sugar
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe No Sugar
how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 2-3 slices bread 1 egg 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs) 1 pinch salt 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 3 tbs milk 8 strawberries 1/2 orange 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup 1 pinch cinnamon Steps Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside. Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely […]
Bread and Butter Pickles Recipe Sweet Pickles Recipe from quick bread and butter pickles recipe , image source: whiteonricecouple.com Ingredients 3 1/2 lb pickling cucumbers ( about 14 small to medium ) 2 1/2 cup vinegar 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup Ball Bread & Butter pickling mix Steps Cut ends off cucumbers. Cut into 1/2″ slices. Prepare […]
Multigrain Sandwich Bread Recipe from multigrain bread machine recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 servings Dough 300 ml water 500 grams bakers flour 8 grams dried yeast 10 ml salt 5 ml caster suger 40 ml olive oil Seed mix 40 grams sunflower seeds 20 grams sesame seeds 20 grams flax seeds 20 grams quinoa 20 grams pumpkin seeds Steps 15 mins For the water: […]