Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Country Cleaver from banana bread recipe sour cream , image source: www.countrycleaver.com
- 5 very ripe bananas (I let them get black and then freeze them until I’m ready to use)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mash the bananas together with all the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until incorporated.
- Place in a lightly greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to an hour.* update, an hour and 10 to 15 minutes if you like it a bit more dry. Just watch it so it doesnt get to dark. This is an extremly most bread!
- For the glaze~ put the confectioners sugar and sour cream in a small sauce pan on low heat. Stir until smooth. It doesn’t need to be very warm. Add vanilla when removed from heat. Pour over cooled bread.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe sour Cream
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe sour Cream
Pin by Heather Blake on moving new home from dak bread machine recipes , image source: pinterest.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 […]
Old Fashioned Soft and Buttery Yeast Rolls [Video from yeast rolls recipe bread machine , image source: www.pinterest.com.au Ingredients 16 servings 3 cup bread flour 1 tsp salt 2 tbsp granulated sugar 2 tbsp olive oil 1 cup warm water 1 packages active dry yeast 4 stick mozzarella string cheese sticks 1/2 stick melted butter 1 Garlic salt or powder to taste Steps Heat […]
Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread from recipes using bread flour , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form […]