Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Country Cleaver from banana bread recipe sour cream , image source: www.countrycleaver.com
- 5 very ripe bananas (I let them get black and then freeze them until I’m ready to use)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mash the bananas together with all the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until incorporated.
- Place in a lightly greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to an hour.* update, an hour and 10 to 15 minutes if you like it a bit more dry. Just watch it so it doesnt get to dark. This is an extremly most bread!
- For the glaze~ put the confectioners sugar and sour cream in a small sauce pan on low heat. Stir until smooth. It doesn’t need to be very warm. Add vanilla when removed from heat. Pour over cooled bread.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe sour Cream
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe sour Cream
The Best Banana Bread Your Cup of Cake from banana bread recipe with milk , image source: www.yourcupofcake.com Ingredients 12 servings 2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 cup butter (room temperature) 3/4 cup dark brown sugar 2 large eggs 4 very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup granulated […]
Whole Grain Seed Bread Recipe Vegan Richa from vegan whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.veganricha.com Ingredients 20 servings 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp olive oil 300 ml water 3 cup whole wheat flour 1 tbsp dry yeast 2 tbsp honey replacer Steps 1 hour 30 mins Mix all the dry ingredients but the yeast. Mix the water with the […]
Banana Blueberry Bread Recipe from banana blueberry bread recipe , image source: recipeland.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar 2 stick Butter, softened plus save wrappers 1 pints blueberries/blackberries 2 large eggs 3 1/2 bananas 1/2 cup buttermilk 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt Steps 1 hour 30 mins Preheat oven to 350. Mix […]