Taste The Islands Banana Bread Recipe from banana bread recipe taste , image source: www.justapinch.com
- 1/2 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup mashed bananas (overripe bananas are best)
- 1 chopped nuts to taste (I NEVER add them)
1 hour 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a large loaf pan, or two small ones.
- I just plop the wet ingredients into a large bowl, mix it and then whisk the dry ingredients into it.
- Do not overmix, a few lumps are fine. If the batter is too smooth, it really doesn’t come out right when baked. I’ve done that before!
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or when browned. Use the toothpick method to check doneness.
- Enjoy while warm or room temperature. If you have kids like I do, hide your piece quickly! lol
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe Taste
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe Taste
Moist & Delicious Zucchini Bread Recipe Easy Too My 3 from zucchini bread recipes easy , image source: www.my3littlekittens.com Ingredients 1 loaf 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1 large egg, at room temperature 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, at room temperature 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract 3/4 cup whole wheat flour […]
Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe from weight watcher banana bread recipes , image source: allshecooks.com Ingredients 4 servings 1/2 cup milk 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 pieces bread roughly chopped into small cubes 1 egg beaten 1/4 cup Nutella 1/2 banana cut into small pieces Steps In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread […]
baked swai with panko bread crumbs from baked swai fish recipes bread crumbs , image source: recipepes.com Ingredients nile fillet (or you can have any fish fillet) mayonnaise 4 tbsp. (low fat) half lemon juice dried oregano dried rosemary bread crumbs salt pepper butter side vegetables: zuccini and green capsicum with olive oil Steps Pat dry […]