Easy & Healthier Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with applesauce , image source: tastykitchen.com
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mash up bananas and place in large bowl. Stir in brown sugar and let sit about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease the bottom and half-way up the sides of loaf pan. Set aside.
- Add applesauce, eggs and vanilla to banana mixture and beat well.
- In medium bowl, mix the flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture with banana mixture. Pour into greased pan.
- *Optional crumb topping- in a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, 1/3 cup brown sugar. Cut in 1 tablespoon of butter and mix until it resembles cornmeal. Sprinkle on top of the batter before you place the pan in the oven to bake.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven, let stand 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely on wire rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Applesauce
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Applesauce
Authentic Irish Soda Bread Recipe from authentic irish soda bread recipe , image source: me.popsugar.com Ingredients 3 c flour 2/3 c sugar 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 1 c raisins 2 eggs 1 1/4 c buttermilk 2 tbsp melted butter Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large […]
Simple rye bread recipe Baking recipes from simple rye bread recipe , image source: www.countryliving.co.uk Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 4 cups white flour 1 medium Onion diced 1 cup sourdough starter 4 Tsp olive oil 4 teaspoon salt 4 Tsp sugar 2 Tsp caraway seeds 1 teaspoon dry yeast Steps Mix all wet ingredients together in […]
Easy Homemade Rustic Bread from easy homemade bread recipe , image source: www.manilaspoon.com Ingredients 2 tbsp dry yeast 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp milk powder 100 ml warm water 50 ml oil 50 ml warm milk 1 egg Salt Sesame and cumin black seeds Steps Combine yeast, sugar, dry milk and warm milk, let them activate for 10 minutes Add the rest […]