Easy & Healthier Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with applesauce , image source: tastykitchen.com
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mash up bananas and place in large bowl. Stir in brown sugar and let sit about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease the bottom and half-way up the sides of loaf pan. Set aside.
- Add applesauce, eggs and vanilla to banana mixture and beat well.
- In medium bowl, mix the flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture with banana mixture. Pour into greased pan.
- *Optional crumb topping- in a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, 1/3 cup brown sugar. Cut in 1 tablespoon of butter and mix until it resembles cornmeal. Sprinkle on top of the batter before you place the pan in the oven to bake.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven, let stand 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely on wire rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Applesauce
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Applesauce
Slow Cooker Banana Bread Recipe by Milagros Cruz from top rated banana bread recipe , image source: www.thedailymeal.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs […]
My Great Grandmother famously made the very best Salt from salt rising bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 3 large baking potatoes 3 tbsp NOT DEgerminated yellow cornmeal 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 4 cup boiling water 2 cup warm milk 1 cup warm water 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 2 tbsp vegetable oil OR melted shortening 5 lb bag of bread […]
Irish Soda Bread Recipe Food Fun Friday from irish soda bread recipe , image source: messforless.net Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn […]