The Very Best Banana Nut Bread CRAZY good butter sugar from banana bread recipe with buttermilk , image source: www.pinterest.com
- All ingredients need to be room temperature
- Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars
- If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like
- wet ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups super ripe bananas. Darker the better
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 stick real butter, softened
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- dry ingredients:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional
1 to 1 1/4 hour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated.
- Fold in nuts if using.
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven.
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour.
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top.
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better.
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with buttermilk
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with buttermilk
Pineapple Bread Pudding from pineapple bread pudding recipe , image source: www.ladybehindthecurtain.com Ingredients 9 servings 4 eggs 4 cup Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp corn syrup 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 cup butter soften. 1 cup sugar 20 oz can pineapple crushed ,(keep juice with pineapples) 2 cup milk 1 tsp Cinnamon Steps mix milk, eggs, vanilla and 1 cup sugar beat mixture well, now […]
870 best images about Food & Drink on Pinterest from cinnamon bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 egg 1 cup room temp milk 1/4 cup warm water 1/2 cup softened butter 1 Tbsp sugar 1/4 tsp salt 4 cups all purposes flour 1 small pkg vanilla pudding 2 1/4 tsp bread machine yeast filling 1/4 c melted butter 1 cup dark […]