Chocolate Chip Banana Bread NatashasKitchen from banana bread recipe with chocolate chips , image source: natashaskitchen.com
- 1 Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don’t cut all the way through) set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside.(I use the microwave till the butter melts)
- Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a cubed (or shredded) mozzarella.
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread.
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy.
- Notes- you can use any kind of bread, and cheese… my bakery didn’t have the round sourdough bread so I had to use an plain Italian loaf, and it worked out good. I used my favorite cheese, Hot jalapeño & Habanero jack.hardest part was cutting it mainly because I don’t have a bread knife. (I like to use this as a snack) I didn’t measure anything, was made to taste, and what I had on hand.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips
Old Fashioned Banana Nut Bread from banana bread recipe 2 bananas , image source: www.101cookingfortwo.com Ingredients 16 servings 1st Batch 6 Eggs 1 cup Canola Oil 3 Mashed Bananas 2nd Batch 1 cup Castor Sugar 1 cup Coconut 1 tbsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Bi-Carb 2 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Steps 1 hour Preheat oven to 160°F Celcius Add first batch of […]
Corn and Poblano Spoon Bread Recipe & Instructions from corn spoon bread recipe , image source: www.delmonte.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 pkg (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix 1/2 c. butter (1 stick), melted 3 eggs 1 can (14.75 oz) cream style corn 1 can (15 oz) sweet whole kernel corn, drained 1/2 tsp salt 1 c. sour cream Steps 45 mins […]
No Knead Whole Wheat Dutch Oven Bread A Mind "Full" Mom from whole wheat bread recipes , image source: amindfullmom.com Ingredients 20 servings 1 3/4 cups Water 4 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Flower 1/3 cup Vital Wheat Gluten 3 tablespoons Honey 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt 2 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast Steps 180 mins Add water Add honey to water Add flour, […]