The Best Banana Bread Your Cup of Cake from banana bread recipe with milk , image source: www.yourcupofcake.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won’t overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth.
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients.
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It’s done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Milk
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Milk
Jamaican Banana Bread Recipe from jamaican banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 stick Butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg 3 Ripe Bananas 2 cup Flour 2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Cinnamon 1/4 tsp Nutmeg 1 pinch Salt 1/2 cup Milk 2 tsp Vanilla Optional Ingredients 1/4 cup Rasins or Walnuts (or other nut of your choice) Steps 1 […]
Lottie Doof English Muffin Bread from english muffin bread recipe , image source: www.lottieanddoof.com Ingredients 1 loaf 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour 2 and 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast 1 tablespoon granulated sugar 1 and 1/4 cups purified water 3/4 teaspoon sea salt Steps In a large bowl add 1 cup flour and the yeast. Set aside. Heat water, […]
Custom Nutrition [Recipe] Panettone bread pudding from panatone bread pudding recipe , image source: thedebunkingdietitian.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to […]