Banana Bread with Sour Cream from banana bread recipe with sour cream , image source: fivesilverspoons.com
- 5 very ripe bananas (I let them get black and then freeze them until I’m ready to use)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mash the bananas together with all the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until incorporated.
- Place in a lightly greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to an hour.* update, an hour and 10 to 15 minutes if you like it a bit more dry. Just watch it so it doesnt get to dark. This is an extremly most bread!
- For the glaze~ put the confectioners sugar and sour cream in a small sauce pan on low heat. Stir until smooth. It doesn’t need to be very warm. Add vanilla when removed from heat. Pour over cooled bread.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with sour Cream
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with sour Cream
Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread Recipe from starbucks banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour 1/4 cup Cornflour 2 tsp Cinnamon powder Pinch salt 1 1/2 cup Mashed banana 1/2 cup thick Curd (remove extra water) 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda 1 cup Sugar 1/2 cup Oil 2 tsp Vanilla essence 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts 2 […]
Apple Rhubarb Bread Recipe from recipes for rhubarb bread , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 24 servings 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1 1/2 cup rhubarb, chopped 1 cup brown sugar 3/4 cup butter 4 eggs 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 cup buttermilk, or, 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar mixed in […]
Friday s Fantastic Finds Inspiration For Moms from banana bread recipe with cream cheese , image source: inspirationformoms.porch.com Ingredients 4 piece banana,mashed 2/3 cup butter, melted 1 cup sugar 1/4 cup evaporated milk 2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 cup salt 2 piece egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 cup evaporated milk Steps Pre-heat the oven 175°C In […]