Moist Banana Nut Bread With Orange Glaze Recipe Food from banana bread recipe with two bananas , image source: www.food.com
- 5 browned bananas
- 1 stick unsalted real butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon sour cream
- .5 cup ground pecans
- .5 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups flour
- .5 teaspoon salt
- .5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
1 hour 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350. In electric mixer combine: softened butter, eggs, sour cream,1 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons honey.
- In separate bowl sift together: salt, baking soda and flour.
- Mash bananas put aside.
- In a small bowl add cinnamon,1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Mix together. This will be used to garnish the top of bread mixture once poured in bread pan.
- Add flour mixture and ground pecans to the electric mixer. Once blended, add mashed bananas.
- Pour into bread pan. Add cinnamon mixture to top of batter.
- Place in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear. Cover top of bread with honey. Allow 1 hour to rest in pan prior to removing.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Two Bananas
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Two Bananas
Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Panera Bread Copycat from panera bread salad recipe , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!) 1 Garlic salt 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast 2 stock Celery 2 cup Light mayo 1 Romaine lettuce 1 Tomato Steps Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on […]
Easy Sprouted Wheat Bread Sprouted Wheat Bread from easy whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.jennycancook.com Ingredients 250 g whole-wheat flour 🌾 6 g instant yeast 🍮 1 tsp honey 🍯 (maple syrup🍁 – vegan option) 240 ml warm water 💦 1/2 tsp salt 🥄 Steps Put flour, instant yeast and salt into mixing bowl Dissolve maple syrup or […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipe from banana bread recipe moist , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 6 ripes mashed banana 1 cup melted butter/ 1 cup cooking oil 2 cup all-purpose flour(- 6 tbsp) 1 cup whole wheat flour 6 tbsp cornstarch 1 1/2-2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 2 cup brown sugar 4 large eggs 2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips […]