Walnut Banana Bread Recipe from banana bread recipe with walnuts , image source: www.tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 large very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Cook: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won’t overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don’t want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven.
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It’s done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Walnuts
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Walnuts
"Point less" Meals Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce from bread pudding sauce recipe condensed milk , image source: pointlessmeals.blogspot.com Ingredients 8 servings Pudding 1 loaf white bread cubed 3 cup coconut milk 1 can (14oz) condensed milk 1 tbsp coconut extract 4 beaten eggs 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/4 cup sugar mango sauce 3 riped mangoes, peeled and diced 6 tbsp water 5 tbsp sugar […]
Quick Yeast Bread Recipe Genius Kitchen from quick yeast bread recipes , image source: www.geniuskitchen.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 Eggs 2 tsp Cinnamon 4 Slices of Raisin bread Steps 15 mins Mix your 3 eggs very well, add the 2 teaspoons of cinnamon to it as well. Now place your bread in the mix and make sure it’s […]