Blueberry Yogurt Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with yogurt , image source: strengthandsunshine.com
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) pancake mix
- Grease your baking dish.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice.
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°.
- Add oil and sugar then combine well.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don’t have pancake mix, check my recipe. It’s easy to make.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9″×9″ square tin.
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean.
- You can enjoy it warm or cool.
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Breaded & Baked Chicken Drumsticks I ll use Panko crumbs from fried chicken with bread crumbs recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 cup flour pieces Chicken 1 cup breadcrumbs yellow or white will be okay 1 spoon garlic powder 1 spoon paprika 1/2 spoon black pepper 1 spoon salt 2 eggs Butter milk or plain yogurt for soaking I added basil and […]
Pin by Heather Blake on moving new home from dak bread machine recipes , image source: pinterest.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 […]
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding I Got Love in My Tummy from recipe for old fashioned bread pudding , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 16 portions 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread) 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!) 1 egg, beaten 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags) Sugar (to sprinkle […]