Blueberry Yogurt Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with yogurt , image source: strengthandsunshine.com
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) pancake mix
- Grease your baking dish.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice.
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°.
- Add oil and sugar then combine well.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don’t have pancake mix, check my recipe. It’s easy to make.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9″×9″ square tin.
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean.
- You can enjoy it warm or cool.
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
The Best Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread Recipe Gluten from whole grain bread recipe , image source: gluten-free-bread.org Ingredients -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm- 400 g Whole Wheat Flour 100 g White Flour 10 g Salt 5 g Dry Yeast 60 g Honey 400 g Warm Water (40C) -Quantities for Exterior- Vegetable Oil Spray Whole Wheat Flour Steps Preheat […]
Low Sugar Coconut Flour Banana Bread from banana bread recipe without sugar , image source: www.dropthesugar.com Ingredients 3 medium bananas 2 large eggs 100 ml yogurt 100 ml honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking soda 140 gr flour Nuts optional Steps Mash all the bananas and mix it with the eggs. Add yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Pour the flour […]
How to tell when banana bread is done from king arthur banana bread recipe , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 16 servings 113 g soft unsalted butter 50 g brown sugar 40 g condensed milk 1 large egg (70g) 1 tsp dark rum or vanilla extract 1 cup unfed sourdough starter(room temperature) 3 bananas, mashed 240 g all purposes flour, sifted 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 […]