Blueberry Yogurt Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with yogurt , image source: strengthandsunshine.com
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) pancake mix
- Grease your baking dish.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice.
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°.
- Add oil and sugar then combine well.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don’t have pancake mix, check my recipe. It’s easy to make.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9″×9″ square tin.
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean.
- You can enjoy it warm or cool.
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies from chocolate short bread recipe , image source: theviewfromgreatisland.com Ingredients 30 grams all purpose flour 20 grams room temperature unsalted butter 10 grams brown or white sugar Optional: chopped nuts, chopped chocolate and dried fruits Steps Mix the butter and sugar together until they are well incorporated. You can use the mixer, […]
zojirushi virtuoso new directions of exploration from zojirushi bread machine recipe book , image source: www.thefreshloaf.com Ingredients 1 loaf (~730g) 6 g Yeast 405 g Bread flour 40 g Sugar 5 g Salt 30 g Unsalted Butter 125 g Milk 120 g Water Steps ~ 4 hours Place all the ingredients into your pan in the order specified by your bread machine. […]
No Fail Whole Wheat Bread from healthy homemade whole wheat bread recipe , image source: happyhealthymotivated.com Ingredients 20 servings 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp olive oil 300 ml water 3 cup whole wheat flour 1 tbsp dry yeast 2 tbsp honey replacer Steps 1 hour 30 mins Mix all the dry ingredients but the yeast. Mix the water with the honey […]