Blueberry Yogurt Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with yogurt , image source: strengthandsunshine.com
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) pancake mix
- Grease your baking dish.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice.
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°.
- Add oil and sugar then combine well.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don’t have pancake mix, check my recipe. It’s easy to make.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9″×9″ square tin.
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean.
- You can enjoy it warm or cool.
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
30 Minute Dinner Rolls from bread recipes for dinner , image source: redstaryeast.com Ingredients 28 slice Baguette bread 1 stick Butter 1/4 cup Flour 2 cup Milk 2 cup Cheddar cheese 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup Crumbled bacon 1 tsp Dried parsley Steps Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice your bread or cube them. Just be sure they are thin enough to absorb […]
5 Banana Bread Recipes you need to try from good banana bread recipe , image source: www.tammileetips.com Ingredients 5 browned bananas 1 stick unsalted real butter 2 eggs 4 tablespoon sour cream .5 cup ground pecans .5 cup chopped pecans 2 cups flour .5 teaspoon salt .5 teaspoon baking soda 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1.5 cups brown sugar Honey Steps 1 hour 15 mins […]