Blueberry Yogurt Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with yogurt , image source: strengthandsunshine.com
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) pancake mix
- Grease your baking dish.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice.
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°.
- Add oil and sugar then combine well.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don’t have pancake mix, check my recipe. It’s easy to make.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9″×9″ square tin.
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean.
- You can enjoy it warm or cool.
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe with Yogurt
Amish Friendship Bread Recipe With Sweet Sourdough Makes from amish cinnamon bread recipe , image source: www.tastesoflizzyt.com Ingredients For the batter : 1/2 cup butter – softened 1 cup sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup buttermilk or 1 cup milk plus 1 Tablespoon vinegar 2 cup flour 1 teaspoon baking soda Cinnamon sugar: 1/3 cup sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon Steps 50 […]
Homemade Garlic Bread from homemade garlic bread recipe , image source: missapplebutter.wordpress.com Ingredients 1 loaf frozen garlic bread 1 can tomato sauce (8oz) 1 tsp oregeno 1 tsp parsley 1 tsp basil 1/2 tbsp garlic powder 1 tbsp honey Pepperoni Mozzarella cheese Grated Parmesan cheese Steps Preheat oven to 425°F Lay parted garlic bread loafs on ungreased baking sheet In a small […]