Simple Banana Bread without baking soda – Alice Wingerden from banana bread recipe without baking soda , image source: alicewingerden.com
- 120 gr all purpose flour
- 30 gr cocoa powder
- 150 gr unsalted butter
- 150 gr granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas (mash)
- Mocha glaze:
- 5 tbs icing sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs espresso coffee (liquid)
- Almond streusel:
- 1/2 cup chopped almond
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tbs brown / palm sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbs melted unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven into 160°C.
- Prepare streusel by pour all the ingredients into one bowl. Mixed them well until you find crumbly consistency. Bake thrm aroun 15 minutes or until it is fragrant.
- Mix all dry ingredients (AP flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt).
- Mix butter with sugar around 3 minutes, add vanilla essence, banana, and eggs. Mix all together until well mixed.
- Switch the mixer speed into low speed, add the dry ingredient. Mix them until all well combined. Becareful for not over mixing them.
- Pour the mixture into the mould, bake around 50 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare the mocha glaze. Mix all ingredients and stir them well.
- After your bread is done, let it cool around 10 minutes, and you could take it out from the mould. Let it cool completely over the cooling wire.
- After the bread cool completely, pour your mocha glaze over the bread and sprinkle with almond streusel.
- Let it chilled into the refrigerator around 1 hour, for the best serving.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe without Baking soda
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe without Baking soda
Cinnamon Raisin Bread – Lovefoo s from easy cinnamon raisin bread recipe , image source: lovefoodies.com Ingredients 20 servings breads 5 cup bread flour 5 tsp yeast 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 1 tsp brown sugar 2 tbsp cinnamon 3 1/2 cup milk, heated to 120-125 degrees 1 1/2 cup raisins 1 non stick spray to use on plastic wrap and […]
40 Paleo Meatloaf Recipes without Bread Crumbs from meatloaf recipe bread crumbs , image source: paleogrubs.com Ingredients 1 left over bread (any kind) I used a 1/2 loaf of french bread and slices of rye bread 1 fresh herbs (1 med sprig rosemary,couple sprigs thyme,6 large leaves of basil)chopped fine 1 tbsp garlic powder 1 tsp garlic salt (or […]
Homemade Banana Bread Recipe from banana bread recipe 4 bananas , image source: www.feedingnunavut.com Ingredients 2 servings 1 1/4 cup sugar 1/2 cup soften butter 1 1/2 cup Bananas (3-4 medium size) 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 cup nuts or chocolate chips if desired 1 tsp salt 1/2 cup buttermilk Steps 15 mins Preheat oven […]