Vegan Banana Bread Muffins Loving It Vegan from banana bread recipe without butter , image source: lovingitvegan.com
- 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini choco chips or dried cranberry (optional)
- sliced almond for decoration on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F/175º C. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix. Stir in the eggs.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. (I usually sift them all together to avoid some bitter clump)
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain. Fold in choco chips/dried cranberry if you use them.
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with sliced almond and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Made this banana bread so many times, it is just yummy, easy and healthy 😋 keep them in the fridge and they will stay moist.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Recipe without butter
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Recipe without butter
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips from chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe , image source: laurenslatest.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 1/8 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp ground cloves 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup butter 2 large eggs 3/4 cup pumpkin puree 1 cup chocolate chips […]
Best Low Carb Psyllium Bread Recipes from zero carb bread recipe , image source: lowcarbyum.com Ingredients 1 scoop protein whey isolate (100 cals) 2 can (15 ounce) Baby Corn (Chinese Takeout variety) (150 cals) 1 egg whites (25 cals) 1/4 cup sweetener 2 teaspoons baking powder 5 TBSP Resistant Wheat Starch (or your favorite fiber) (25 Calories?) Total calories (~300 for […]
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe from easy pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.thecookierookie.com Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 […]