Easy Banana Bread recipe Breads Pinterest from banana bread simply recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com
- All ingredients need to be room temperature
- Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars
- If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like
- wet ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups super ripe bananas. Darker the better
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 stick real butter, softened
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- dry ingredients:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional
1 to 1 1/4 hour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated.
- Fold in nuts if using.
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven.
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour.
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top.
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better.
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗
Gallery of √ Banana Bread Simply Recipes
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread Simply Recipes
panko crumbs vs bread crumbs from chicken recipes with bread crumbs , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 1 cup flour pieces Chicken 1 cup breadcrumbs yellow or white will be okay 1 spoon garlic powder 1 spoon paprika 1/2 spoon black pepper 1 spoon salt 2 eggs Butter milk or plain yogurt for soaking I added basil and oregano but it’s optional Oil Steps […]
Farm Girl Pink Vintage recipes Swans Down Flour from shortening bread cookies recipes , image source: farmgirlpink.blogspot.com Ingredients 2 (1/4 oz) packets active dry yeast (or 4 1/2 tsp) 1 cup warm water (about 100°F) 2 cups milk – scalded then cooled to luke warm 3 tbs sugar – divided 3 tbs shortening 1 tbs salt 7-9 cups all-purpose flour Optional- 1 egg […]
Gluten Free Pumpernickel Recipe super soft & flavorful from pumpernickel bread machine recipes , image source: gfjules.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 […]