Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread – Can t Stay Out of the from banana bread with walnuts recipe , image source: cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 large very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Cook: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won’t overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don’t want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven.
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It’s done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Bread with Walnuts Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Bread with Walnuts Recipe
Rustic Sourdough Bread from sourdough bread recipe king arthur , image source: www.thebakerchick.com Ingredients 500 g sourdough starter 500 g bread flour 275 ml water 15 g salt Steps Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together. Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates. Add salt, stretch and fold several times. In 10+ minute intervals, continue to […]
Easy Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe from easy cinnamon bread recipe , image source: julieblanner.com Ingredients 3 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls 1 cup brown sugar 1 8 oz cream cheese cut into 24 small cubes 1/2 cup butter Steps Preheat oven to 350 dregrees. Spray a bundt or tube pan lightly with cooking spray. Cut your block of cream cheese […]
Delicious Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe from delicious banana bread recipe , image source: www.lowcarblab.com Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1 cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs, beaten 3 ripe bananas, mashed 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tbsp of flour Steps Preheat oven to 375F degrees. […]