Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread It is Also Gluten Free from banana chocolate chip bread recipe , image source: www.italianchips.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won’t overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth.
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients.
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It’s done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
Coconut Flour Cornbread Recipe Gluten Free from low carb bread recipe coconut flour , image source: lowcarbyum.com Ingredients 10-serving ½ cup Coconut Oil ½ cup Honey Agave Syrup Raw or ¾ teaspoon Salt 6 Eggs 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional) ¾ cup Coconut Flour 2 Bananas Ripe 2 tablespoons Shredded Coconit Flakes Steps 60 mins Preheat the oven to […]
Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread ⋆ Real Housemoms from cinnamon apple bread recipe , image source: realhousemoms.com Ingredients 230 g water 150 g sour dough 40 g sugar 380 g bread flour 30 g milk powder 5 g salt 35 g olive oil 2 tbsp raisins For apple mixture 2 small apple cut to 1cm cube 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tbsp sugar Steps My sour dough […]