Delicious and Easy Banana Nut Bread Muffins from banana nut bread muffins recipe , image source: www.justthewoods.com
- Dry Ingredients
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Wet Ingredients
- 2 cup Over ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 2 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and Flour pans. I used two 8 inch round pans and a cupcake pan.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix these ingredients and add the chopped walnuts.
- Mix the melted butter and sugar until blended. Add the beaten eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas and whisk until blended.
- Take the dry ingredients from Step 2 and mix them into the wet ingredients bowl. blend until all ingredients have been mixed well.
- Pour mixture into pans and bake for 60 minutes. @ 55 minutes insert a toothpick to the center and if it comes out clean then it’s ready.
- Pull out of oven and let cool for five minutes. Then cool in cooling rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Nut Bread Muffins Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Nut Bread Muffins Recipe
how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 2-3 slices bread 1 egg 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs) 1 pinch salt 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 3 tbs milk 8 strawberries 1/2 orange 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup 1 pinch cinnamon Steps Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside. Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely […]
Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from banana oatmeal bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients 2 servings 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats 1 large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones) 1/2 cup yogurt of choice 1/2 cup milk of choice 2 tbsp. sweetener of choice (optional) 2 tsp. chia seeds (optional) 1 tsp. […]
French Bread Bread Machine Recipe quite honestly the from french bread recipe bread machine , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 1 serving Adjust the quantity of butter and sugar with number of egg whites 45 grams Rice flour 45 grams Almond flour 100 grams Egg white 100 grams Butter 100 grams Sugar 1 tsp Baking powder Steps Basically, make sure you measure […]