Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from banana oatmeal bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones)
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp. sweetener of choice (optional)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Toppings of choice
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours).
- That’s it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you’d like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk.
Gallery of √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Chicken Fajita Stuffed French Bread Isabel Eats from stuffed french bread recipe , image source: www.isabeleats.com Ingredients 2 servings 2 red peppers 1/2 onion 2 fresh tomato 1 french brie 2 slice white bread 2 pinch parsley, oregano, salt & pepper 2 garlic cloves Steps 30 mins finely chop your onion & place in a blender/food processor De seed your tomato & […]
Herb Garlic Flatbread Recipe No Yeast Vegan Richa from vegan bread recipe no yeast , image source: www.veganricha.com Ingredients 275 gr all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 3/4 tsp baking soda 170 gr orange jam 1/3 cup coconut oil (liquid one) 1/8 cup honey 1/4 cup sweet soy milk 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 tsp salt 125 gr strawberries (cut into small cubes) […]
Apple Cinnamon Banana Bread Recipe Tasteeful Recipes from cinnamon banana bread recipe , image source: www.tasteefulrecipes.com Ingredients 9 servings 1/2 cup Butter 1 cup Sugar 3 Egg Whites 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour 3 tbsp Cinnamon 1/2 tsp Salt 3/4 tsp Baking Soda 1/3 cup Walnuts 1/3 cup Pecans Steps 1 hour Preheat 350°. Mix sugar and butter until fluffy. Then add the […]