Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from banana oatmeal bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones)
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp. sweetener of choice (optional)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Toppings of choice
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours).
- That’s it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you’d like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk.
Gallery of √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Libby s Ridiculously Moist Pumpkin Cranberry Bread from libbys pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.jamhands.net Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp […]
ancient grains and sprouted flours bread revolution from ancient grains bread recipe , image source: awaytogarden.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 slice ancient grain bread, toasted 50 grams feta cheese 1 medium vine tomato 1 sliced cucumber 1 handful of spinach/arugala blend 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar salt & pepper 1/2 tsp real mayonnaise Steps 10 mins Toast bread. Slice tomatoes & cucumber. Slice […]