Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from banana oatmeal bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones)
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp. sweetener of choice (optional)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Toppings of choice
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours).
- That’s it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you’d like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk.
Gallery of √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Baby Jayne s Recipe Homemade Honey Wheat Bread from soft honey wheat bread recipe , image source: babyjaynes.blogspot.com Ingredients -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm- 400 g Whole Wheat Flour 100 g White Flour 10 g Salt 5 g Dry Yeast 60 g Honey 400 g Warm Water (40C) -Quantities for Exterior- Vegetable Oil Spray Whole Wheat Flour Steps Preheat […]
Classic homemade Italian bread dressed up with an from homemade italian bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 servings 1 packages chicken breast tenderloins 1 cup Italian bread crumbs 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese 1 tbsp Olive oil 1 Garlic clove minced 1 Egg Steps 15 mins Place egg in a shallow bowl & beat it briskly with a fork. Combine […]
Moist Banana Bread Recipe With Sour Cream from sour cream bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx 1 3/4 cup white all-purpose flour 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup butter, softened 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup white sugar 2 eggs 3 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/4 cup mashed very ripe bananas 1/3 cup sour cream 1 […]