Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from banana oatmeal bread recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones)
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp. sweetener of choice (optional)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Toppings of choice
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours).
- That’s it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you’d like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk.
Gallery of √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole from stale bread casserole recipes , image source: www.thedailymeal.com Ingredients 9 servings 1/2 loaf Stale Thick bread 2 tbsp Butter- unsalted 1 Olive oil 1 each Small onion chopped 2 clove Garlic minced 1 lb Italian sausage 1 bunch Fresh basil chopped Salt and pepper 8 each Large Eggs 2 cup Whole milk 2 tsp Fresh Thyme Salt and pepper […]
Glazed Cranberry Orange Bread House of Yumm from recipe for cranberry bread , image source: houseofyumm.com Ingredients 2 cup flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbs baking powder 1/2 tsp salt rind of a orange 2/3 cup fresh orange juice 2 eggs,beaten 6 tbs butter(or margarine)melted 1 1/4 cup fresh cranberries 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of […]
Chicken Fajita Stuffed French Bread Isabel Eats from stuffed french bread recipe , image source: www.isabeleats.com Ingredients 2 servings 2 red peppers 1/2 onion 2 fresh tomato 1 french brie 2 slice white bread 2 pinch parsley, oregano, salt & pepper 2 garlic cloves Steps 30 mins finely chop your onion & place in a blender/food processor De seed your tomato & […]