Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread Manila Spoon from banana walnut bread recipe , image source: www.manilaspoon.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 large very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Cook: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won’t overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don’t want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven.
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It’s done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
Gallery of √ Banana Walnut Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Walnut Bread Recipe
Baking Brown Bread in Tin Cans The Make Your Own Zone from brown bread in a can recipe , image source: www.themakeyourownzone.com Ingredients 6 Slices Brown Bread or White Bread 2 cups mix vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, green peas, green capsicum, onion) to taste salt pinch sugar 1 tsp lemon juice 1 boiled potato 1/2 cup grated paneer 1 tsp chilli flakes 1 […]
Super Moist Banana Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from recipes for moist banana bread , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large […]
Blueberry Sauce Recipe The Gunny Sack from blueberry bread pudding recipe , image source: www.thegunnysack.com Ingredients 1 loaf brioche, torn into small pieces and left out overnight to dry 4 eggs 3 cups whole fat milk 2 tsp unsalted butter 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp nutmeg 2 tbsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 tsp lemon zest 1 cup fresh blueberries 1 large baking pan, […]