Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread from banana zucchini bread recipe , image source: foodyschmoodyblog.com
- 3 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cup White sugar
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cup Grated Zucchini
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour two 8 by 4 inch pans and preheat oven to 325°F
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to creamed mixture and beat. It may be easier to use your hands and make doughy mixture.
- Stir in undrained zucchini and nuts until well combined.
- Pour in batter in prepared pans. Cook for 40 to 60 minutes until center comes out clean.
- Once out of the oven let cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from pan.
Gallery of √ Banana Zucchini Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Banana Zucchini Bread Recipe
Easy Homemade French Bread Recipe from easy french bread recipe , image source: mykitchenadventures1.blogspot.com Ingredients 6servings A. Bread 230 g all purpose flour 60 g bread flour 125 g whole milk 40 g sugar 4 g instant yeast 3 g salt 1 egg (50g) 65 g unsalted butter B. Topping 30 g pearl sugar 1 egg +15ml water Steps 150’ In a mixing bowl, mixed […]
betty crocker banana nut bread recipe from banana bread recipe betty crocker , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and mix […]
Mediterranean Flatbread Melts keviniscooking from mediterranean flat bread recipes , image source: keviniscooking.com Ingredients Bread Dough 2 cup Flour 1 cup Greek yogurt 2 tsp Baking Powder Pinch Salt 1 tbsp Water Filling To taste cheese To taste Salami Steps Add the flour, Greek yogurt, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix Flour a flat surface and take the dough […]