Basic banana bread Recipe from basic banana bread recipes , image source: www.foodiful.com.au
- Wet ingredients
- 4 over ripe bananas smashed
- 1/2 C butter at room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C sour cream
- Dry ingredients
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer.
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving.
Gallery of √ Basic Banana Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Basic Banana Bread Recipes
Double Chocolate Greek Yogurt Banana Bread from chocolate banana bread recipe , image source: www.runningwithspoons.com Ingredients 8 servings A. Dry ingredients 175 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder -sifted 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 60 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar 40 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1/2 […]
Bread and Butter Pickles That Skinny Chick Can Bake from easy bread and butter pickle recipe , image source: www.thatskinnychickcanbake.com Ingredients 1 large cucumber 1 white onion 1 bottle white distilled vinegar 1 Italian seasoning tbsp black pepper corn 1 round loaf sourdough bread (I used hawian) 1 shredded mozzarella cheese 1 butter 1 garlic salt(or garlic powder) 1 glass pickle jar Steps For the […]