Basic Bread Pudding Recipe — Dishmaps from basic bread pudding recipe , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 4 slice plain white bread
- 250 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp castor sugar(or ordinary white sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract(or essence)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 25 grams chocolate chips (I’d always use more)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spread butter on the slices of bread. Use cookie cutters to cut the bread. Place in greased casserole.
- In a measuring cup, measure 250 ml of milk. Add the sugar, egg and vanilla extract into the measuring cup with the milk. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the milk mixture into the casserole with the bread. Let the bread soak up the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the bread for 30-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Gallery of √ Basic Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Basic Bread Pudding Recipe
Corn and Poblano Spoon Bread Recipe & Instructions from corn spoon bread recipe , image source: www.delmonte.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 pkg (8.5 oz) Jiffy corn muffin mix 1/2 c. butter (1 stick), melted 3 eggs 1 can (14.75 oz) cream style corn 1 can (15 oz) sweet whole kernel corn, drained 1/2 tsp salt 1 c. sour cream Steps 45 mins […]
Easy Peasy Paleo Flourless Sweet Potato Bread from recipe for sweet potato bread , image source: easypeas-y.blogspot.com Ingredients 8 servings A. 400 g bread flour 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed) 40 g caster sugar 1 large egg 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp instant yeast 160 ml fresh milk 60 g butter B. Filling 150 g butter 150 g sugar 170 […]
Honey Grain Light Wheat Bread Bread Machine Abm Recipe from honey bread machine recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 16 servings 1 1/2 cup Water 1 1/2 tbsp butter or oil 1/3 cup Honey 1 1/2 tsp salt 3/4 cup oats – be generous 3 1/2 cup flour 1 1/2 tsp yeast, heaping Steps 10 mins add liquids and yeast to bread […]