Basic sourdough bread Sourdough Recipe from basic sourdough bread recipes , image source: bakeclub.com.au
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Basic sourdough Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Basic sourdough Bread Recipes
Moist Cornbread Muffins Recipe Food from corn bread muffin recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 2 boxes corn muffin mix 2 eggs 1/3 cup whole milk 1/3 cup orange juice Splash vanilla extract Sprinkle cinnamon powder Paper muffin cups (12 or more) Steps Place all ingredients in a bowl……. Blend all and let batter rest for about 10 minutes….. Place […]
La Lechera Day of the Dead Bread pan de muertos from day of the dead bread recipe , image source: www.hispanaglobal.net Ingredients 2 slice loaf bread 1 almonds cut it half 1 raspberry or strawberry jam 1 peanut butter 1 melted butter Steps flatten the bread using rolling pin mold hands and cut draw some line spread some butter nd […]
Baked Mac N Cheese with Breadcrumbs and Red ions from bread and cheese recipes , image source: normalcooking.com Ingredients 2 packages active dry yeast 2 cups warm water 1 teaspoon sugar 4 tablespoons butter softened 2 teaspoons sea salt 1 tablespoon each: Onion powder, garlic powder, basil, oregano, parsley 1/2 cup grated parmesan romano cheese 5 1/2-6 cups bread flour 1 egg beaten for […]