Flavors by Four Beer Bread and Creamy Herb Dip from beer bread dip recipe , image source: flavorsbyfour.blogspot.com
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 3/4 cup beer
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash cayenne, smoked paprika, white/black pepper, etc. (optional)
- 1 Crumbled bacon and/or chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Your favorite fondue dippers (bread cubes, apples, broccoli, pretzels, toast, potatoes, etc.)
- Peel and cut garlic clove in half. Season the pot by rubbing the cut end of the garlic clove around the inside of the pot.
- Lightly toss cheese, flour, and mustard together in a bowl until evenly coated. (If you are adding pepper or other dry ingredients to taste, toss them in here.)
- Set fondue pot to 375°F (or high heat) and add beer and Worcestershire sauce. Heat until bubbling, but not quite boiling.
- Slowly add cheese mixture, stirring constantly for 3 – 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and smooth throughout.
- Reduce heat to 200°F and allow to cool slightly before dipping. Garnish with crumbled bacon and/or green onions on top.
Gallery of √ Beer Bread Dip Recipe
Related Posts for √ Beer Bread Dip Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Bread Machine Recipe – 3 Boys and a Dog from pumpkin bread machine recipe , image source: 3boysandadog.com Ingredients 5-serving 600 g Whole wheat – 450 ml Water – 35 g Sugar – 8 g Coconut powder – 2 tsps Salt – 28 g Butter – 2 tsps Yeast – 73 g Pumpkin seeds – Steps 240 mins Select wheat in […]
La Lechera Day of the Dead Bread pan de muertos from day of the dead bread recipe , image source: www.hispanaglobal.net Ingredients 2 slice loaf bread 1 almonds cut it half 1 raspberry or strawberry jam 1 peanut butter 1 melted butter Steps flatten the bread using rolling pin mold hands and cut draw some line spread some butter nd […]
betty crocker banana nut bread recipe from banana bread recipe betty crocker , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and mix […]