Gluten Free Beer Bread Recipe Gluten free recipes from beer bread recipe bread machine , image source: gfjules.com
- Salted, dried cod-fish
- 1 can beer
- all purpose flour
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 2 day-old slices of bread
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 handful walnuts
- salt and white pepper
- 1 tsp vinegar
- parsley (optional)
- Remove the skin on the cod-fish. Let the dried fish soak in water for 24 to 36 hours. Make sure to change the water 3-4 times during the soaking period, to ensure the fish retains all its flavour.
- Prepare the batterin a bowl stir enough flour into the beer, till you achieve a batter thick enough to coat the fish. If necessary, season.
- Bring a large quantity of oil to heat in a non-stick frying pan. When oil is hot, slip the coated fish in. Take care, it will spatter, so take the necessary precautions, and make sure children are not standing too close!
- It is preferrable to prepare the garlic sauce from the previous day, to allow the flavours to develop. Store, well covered, in the fridge.
- For the garlic dip (skordalia) in a food processor place the bread, garlic, salt, vinegar, nuts and start processing. While the machine is on, pour the oil in a steady, slow stream onto the rest of the ingredients. Once the ingredients are emulsified, taste, and season as preferred.
- I haven’t given exact amounts of the ingredients. I have noted the ingredients used, and each time I prepare it, I taste and adjust according to our personal preferrence.
Gallery of √ Beer Bread Recipe Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ Beer Bread Recipe Bread Machine
Delicious and Easy Banana Nut Bread Muffins from banana nut bread muffins recipe , image source: www.justthewoods.com Ingredients 12 servings Dry Ingredients 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour 1/2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Salt 1 cup Chopped Walnuts Wet Ingredients 2 cup Over ripe Bananas (Mashed) 1 cup Melted Butter 2 cup Sugar 4 Eggs 1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Steps 15 […]
Hawaiian Bread in the Bread Machine from easy bread machine recipe , image source: www.breadmachinediva.com Ingredients 1 serving 1 cup Warm Water 2 tbsp Sugar 2 tsp Yeast 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil 1 pinch Salt 3 cup Flour all purpouse Steps 15 mins Put Water Sugar and Yeast into Bread Machine. Wait 12 minutes for yeast to rise. After the Yeast […]
Danish Rye Bread Recipe Bread Stuff from danish rye bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 700 grams Rye flour 300 grams Rye kernels/grain 230 grams whole wheat flour 1/2 liter buttermilk 1/2 cup water 1 can Pale Malt Ale (Hvidtøl) (330ml) 2 tbsp Canola oil 3 1/2 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp Color (kulør) Yeast 50 grams Fresh yeast, or 20 grams Dry / Instant yeast […]