Easy Beer Bread for Bread Machines minimum ingre nts from beer bread recipe for bread machine , image source: danavento.com
- Salted, dried cod-fish
- 1 can beer
- all purpose flour
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 2 day-old slices of bread
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 handful walnuts
- salt and white pepper
- 1 tsp vinegar
- parsley (optional)
- Remove the skin on the cod-fish. Let the dried fish soak in water for 24 to 36 hours. Make sure to change the water 3-4 times during the soaking period, to ensure the fish retains all its flavour.
- Prepare the batterin a bowl stir enough flour into the beer, till you achieve a batter thick enough to coat the fish. If necessary, season.
- Bring a large quantity of oil to heat in a non-stick frying pan. When oil is hot, slip the coated fish in. Take care, it will spatter, so take the necessary precautions, and make sure children are not standing too close!
- It is preferrable to prepare the garlic sauce from the previous day, to allow the flavours to develop. Store, well covered, in the fridge.
- For the garlic dip (skordalia) in a food processor place the bread, garlic, salt, vinegar, nuts and start processing. While the machine is on, pour the oil in a steady, slow stream onto the rest of the ingredients. Once the ingredients are emulsified, taste, and season as preferred.
- I haven’t given exact amounts of the ingredients. I have noted the ingredients used, and each time I prepare it, I taste and adjust according to our personal preferrence.
Gallery of √ Beer Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ Beer Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
3 Addictive Monkey Breads Made with Cinnamon Rolls from recipe for monkey bread , image source: www.pillsbury.com Ingredients 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages 1 cup sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice 1 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar Steps Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 […]
Sourdough Bread from sourdough bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 serving 180 grams Bread flour 40 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Rye flour 5 grams Salt 5 grams Honey 160 grams Water 2 1/2 grams Dry yeast 50 grams Walnuts 70 grams Dried fruits soaked in rum Steps Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and […]
Skinny Banana Bread from low calorie banana bread recipe , image source: tastesbetterfromscratch.com Ingredients 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 bananas, mashed 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cut and coated with flour Steps Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.In a large bowl, using […]