Beer Bread – Tina s Chic Corner from beer bread recipe with yeast , image source: tinaschic.com
- 1 bottle Leinenkugel summer shandy
- 3 1/2 cups unbleached bread flower
- 1 packet (or 2.5 tablespoons) of active dry yeast
- Olive oil
- Bread seasonings or salt, sugar
- In a large mixing bowl: combine bread flower, yeast and seasonings. Stir in the bottle of shandy making sure to pour slowly to produce the least amount of foam possible.
- If there is still flower in the bowl after mixing add water until there is no more flour left and the dough is a nice sticky texture. Cover with plastic film and let It sit at room temp for 8-16 hours.
- After letting the dough rise to about double it’s previous size, spread out on a well flowered surface and roll/kneed for a few minutes. Easiest to do with oil covered hands. Set in a separate bowl will parchment paper and let rise for another 30mins.
- Preheat oven and dutch oven to 450 degrees for 30 mins. Once heated add dough in parchment paper to the Dutch oven and cook covered for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the cover off of the Dutch oven and cook for an additional 5-10 mins until the crust is to your liking. Let cool at room temp for an hour before cutting.
Gallery of √ Beer Bread Recipe with Yeast
Related Posts for √ Beer Bread Recipe with Yeast
My Mom s Classic Banana Bread Recipe Rachel Teodoro from betty crocker banana bread recipe , image source: www.rachelteodoro.com Ingredients 4 Ripe Bananas 2 Large Eggs 2 Tblsp Unsalted Butter 2 C Flour 3/4 C Granulated Sugar 1 tsp Sea Salt 1 tsp Baking Soda Steps Preheat oven to 350°F Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan. Combine bananas, eggs, and butter […]
Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe from from gf banana bread recipe , image source: www.whattheforkfoodblog.com Ingredients 16 servings 1st Batch 6 Eggs 1 cup Canola Oil 3 Mashed Bananas 2nd Batch 1 cup Castor Sugar 1 cup Coconut 1 tbsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Bi-Carb 2 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Steps 1 hour Preheat oven to 160°F Celcius Add first batch […]
Cooking Growing up a Little Italian Boy Panettone Bread from panetone bread pudding recipe , image source: cookingandgrowingupalittleitalianboy.blo… Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°. […]