My Mom s Classic Banana Bread Recipe Rachel Teodoro from betty crocker banana bread recipe , image source: www.rachelteodoro.com
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tblsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 C Flour
- 3/4 C Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan.
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts.
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles.
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour.
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread.
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well.
- Allow to cool, or serve warm.
Gallery of √ Betty Crocker Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Betty Crocker Banana Bread Recipe
FloridaCharlie Low Carb almond Bread made with BreadMachine from low carb bread machine recipe , image source: cabbagepalm.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 Eggs 1 add to eggs to make it 210 grams Milk 110 grams Gluten-free flour 50 grams Soy flour 30 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Cream cheese 10 grams PAL Sweet (aspartame) 1 grams Salt 20 grams Olive oil 5 grams Dry […]
Kellys Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe Food from blueberry banana bread recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 2 cups All Purpose Flour 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar Stick Unsalted Butter at room temperature 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed 1/4 cup Milk 1 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Salt 2 Eggs 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract 1-1/2 cups Fresh Blueberries Zest of 1 Orange Steps Preheat […]
healthy blueberry lemon quick bread Healthy Seasonal Recipes from healthy quick bread recipes , image source: www.healthyseasonalrecipes.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Pinch salt […]