Kellys Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe Food from blueberry banana bread recipes , image source: www.food.com
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Stick Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first.
Gallery of √ Blueberry Banana Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Blueberry Banana Bread Recipes
The Best Yeast Rolls Recipe A Spicy Perspective from yeast bread rolls recipe , image source: www.aspicyperspective.com Ingredients 15 servings Yeast Rolls: 1 cup warm whole milk (about 110°F) 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided 2 1/4 tsp. instant yeast 3 cups bread flour + more as needed, divided 1 large egg, at room temperature 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room […]
Homemade Monkey Bread with Caramel Sauce Sallys Baking from monkey bread recipe from scratch , image source: sallysbakingaddiction.com Ingredients 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages 1 cup sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice 1 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar Steps Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to […]
Grandma s Bread Pudding from basic bread pudding recipes , image source: www.livewellbakeoften.com Ingredients 6 servings 8 cups stale bread that’s been cut into 1-inch cubes (See notes above re: types of bread.) 4 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk 1 +3/4 cups whole milk 3/4-1 cup sugar, depending on how sweet you like your desserts 2 teaspoons vanilla 1/4 […]