Blueberry Sauce Recipe The Gunny Sack from blueberry bread pudding recipe , image source: www.thegunnysack.com
- 1 loaf brioche, torn into small pieces and left out overnight to dry
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups whole fat milk
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 large baking pan, generously greased – or if you have faith in your nonstick pan, then go forth and do that
- Spread the pieces of broiche evenly inside your baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until pale and frothy, then whisk in the milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Poured this mixture over the bread, and add the blueberries. Mix it all in, making sure that every piece of bread is soaked. I got in there with my hands and mixed it all in, but you can use a spoon if you want. Leave it out in room temperature for about 40 minutes to let the egg mixture soak into the bread. While it’s soaking, preheat the over to 300F (148C)
- Bake the pudding for 45 minutes at 300F, and then turn it up to 425F (218C) for another 15 minutes after that to get a nice browning.
- Let cool, then serve with your favorite toppings – recipes for such coming soon!
Gallery of √ Blueberry Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Blueberry Bread Pudding Recipe
Super Simple Homemade Bread in 2019 from basic wheat bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4 Medium Size Ripe Bananans 1 1/2 Cup Whole wheat Flour 1/2 Cup Quick Oats 3/4 Cup Sugar 1/2 Cup Canola oil 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1/4-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder (Optional) 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda Pinch Salt 1/2 Cup Shelled Walnuts 1/4 […]
Classic Easy Zucchini Bread Chocolate With Grace from easy zucchini bread recipe , image source: chocolatewithgrace.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to […]
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe The Frugal Girls from simple monkey bread recipes , image source: thefrugalgirls.com Ingredients 12 servings 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Powder 2 Cans Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Layers Biscuits 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1 & 1/2 Sticks of Butter Melted (12 Tbsp) 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar Packed 1/4 Tsp Kosher Salt 1 Cup Hershey’s […]